Thursday, January 28, 2010

Me and Leigh-Leigh~The full story

Today is the 10 year anniversary of Leigh's death. I want to remember her always and many people ask me about our friendship so I tried my best to detail it here. Our story is a lengthy one so I broke it down into 8 parts. Here are the links to each:

Where it all began- Part 1

The early years- Part 2

Finding home- Part 3

Making friends for life- Part 4

Growing up- Part 5

The best of times- Part 6

LOST- Part 7

Changes deep within- Part 8

I love hearing other people's memories of Leigh and I know her mom does too so feel free to leave a comment of your memories, either on my blog itself or on Facebook, and I will share with the Gramlich's.

2 comments:

  1. I spent all day reading this tribute. Beautiful doesn't begin to describe it. I just know she's looking down on you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with gina, you're friendship was just something so special.

    ReplyDelete