Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I've come to realize...

I’ve come to realize that my job. . . is what it is. It is income for now but it is not my calling. I love the people and I am lucky to have work so I am grateful for it.

I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . my thoughts are all over the place. Sometimes I turn off the radio to avoid more confusion.

I’ve come to realize that I need. . .to relax, believe and have faith. I wasted a lot of time with doubt.

I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . .the energy to care about things that do not concern me.

I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .people give unsolicited opinions or advice. I also hate that I am one of those people. I am working on it.

I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .I will pay dearly the next day, much like today.

I’ve come to realize that money… causes more problems than it is worth. If people weren’t so greedy they could see the abundance and not feel the need to hoard.

I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .know not what they do. Not everyone is smart enough or strong enough to do the right thing.

I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .root for the underdog.

I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .is an amazing example of triumph over adversity.

I’ve come to realize that my mom…is pulling a “Do as I say, not as I do” and I don’t like it any more than I did when I was 10.

I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . is crap and needs to be replaced. Verizon knows it’s time and they had their little man hit the button to destroy my phone.

I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .I was still drunk and had no time to shower!

I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . I put in Sex in the City and left the menu on all night. AND I was so drunk I did not care.

I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .I could eat a rhino. Damn the bottomless pit stomach that comes after a night of drinking.

I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . is one of those people who knows not what he does.

I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . .I reconnect with so many good people.

I’ve come to realize that today. . . I need to remind myself of my promises of being true to me. I hate drinking. Let alone on a school night. Why did I do that? Damn you, Jen Rogers!

I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . I will help Laura pack and go home to bed early.

I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . marks the 1 year anniversary of CL crawling out of his hole last year. Let’s all say a little prayer that this year he is scared by his shadow and goes back in.

I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . .figure it all out and feel in line with my actions and decisions prior to jumping.

I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . Maybe Anna.

I’ve come to realize that life. . . is what you make it.

I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .will be busy but fun. It is my mom’s birthday Friday and my brother’s on Saturday. Plus I have a super duper fun After Holiday party to attend. I can’t wait for everyone to see my As Seen On TV gift. I outdid myself, I tell ya. I think it will rival the Snuggie of last year.

I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . are my heart and soul.

I’ve come to realize that this year. . . is all about me.

I’ve come to realize that my husband. . . is going to have to wait to be found.

I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . love myself as I wish for others to love me.

I’ve come to realize that I love. . .my freedom, my friends, my family and myself.

I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . tea baggers.

I’ve come to realize my past. . .has made me who I am today. I respect it all for that reason; the good, the bad and the ugly.

I’ve come to realize that parties. . .need to happen more often this year.

I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . .of not figuring out what I want to do.

I’ve come to realize that my life. . .is exactly as it should be for now. Things are still pointing onward and upward!


Thanks G, that was fun!

1 comment: