Monday, January 11, 2010

Man Candy Monday

UPDATE: Danni confirmed that she was pregnant the same day I chose her as our Lesbian Lick. I thought that was interesting enough for an update. Plus, it is the first time I have updated! Yay for me:-)
Today's Man Candy Monday choice comes from my Sex and the City obsession! Jason Lewis of Newport Beach, California, also known as The Absolute Hunk! This is how he looked when we met him.
Mmmm but this is how I dream of him.
He was a model for Guess?, Hugo Boss and Tommy Hilfiger before breaking into acting.
He had a cameo on 90210 as Tiffany-Amber Thiessen's love interest.
He was also in a few episodes of Charmed.
He played the hot gay love interest of Brothers and Sisters character Kevin last year!
He is a fellow gay-lover and GlAAD supporter.
He has the most yummy eyes and smile a girl could ask for!
Did I mention the body that won't quit?
The only thing sexier than a man and his dog is a man and his baby, I tell ya.
The bare-assed thespian look.
Everyone loves a wet t-shirt.
Piercing eyes.
Love this funky, spunky hair and those eyes again! Damn!
But this is the real love in life right here. The Absolute HUNK!

Our lesbian lick this week is just beautiful in my opinion.
Danielle Jane "Dannii" Minogue is a singer/actress from Australia


In the UK, she has achieved twelve consecutive number one dance singles, becoming the best-performing artist on the UK Upfront Club Chart.
She is a judge on X Factor and Australia's Got Talent.
Her sister, Kyle, is also a rich and famous pop star.
She actually got her start on Australian soap opera's at age 7.
She is also a gay lover dedicating her performance and recording of "Everlasting Night" to Australia's gay and lesbian community.
She also appeared in the stage play of The Vagina Monologues.
Look for her in upcoming episodes of Desperate Housewifes and Ugly Betty.
She posed for Playboy in 1995 and had this to say about it: "just had a marriage break-up. Most women go to the hairdressers – I did Playboy. I chose the photographer, the location, what I did or didn't want to wear and everything else about the pictures. I found it a really liberating, empowering experience" With her body, I am sure it was!
Danni is also very active in AIDS awareness groups.
It is hard to believe she has all of that talent and still looks so good.
Her modeling photos speak for themselves.
I think she should be wet here.
And I LOVE this one. I saved the best for last!
HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment