Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't."-----Unknown

Gay Pride is a blast every year and this one was no exception. I picked up my girl Anastacia and our friend Crystal around 10am. We immediately mixed cocktails for the ride downtown and we were off. The big parade was at noon and we got into our position at the end of the parade route just before that bitch started coming our way. The past 2 years it has poured down rain during the parade. Aside from the wet t-shirts and rainbow finish...it was miserable. This year, however, the humidity broke, the temperature dropped and the gays showed up in droves. Here is me and my girl Kari. I joke that she is my twin (lots o' folks say we look alike), my body double (same size down to the shoe) and my fellow gay lover (she brings her own gays)! Oh, and she is the only other person I know that understands a white girl's afro.

Brian and I watching the parade
Crystal, Anastacia and me
Sandra Bernhard was the Grand Marshall of the parade and she also did a little stand-up ditty.

We were so close!Crystal, Aaron, Toni, Kari's gay, Sean, David and Kari...who is that hottie in the middle?

Ana, Crystal and Toni...you can see the vodka sinking in
Me and my gay boyfriend. Love this bitch.

Always have to end things with drunken fuckery and this year was no exception. Here is me...looking for my contact. LOL!

My rainbow nails and my new gay ring. Every year I pick up something new. Last year it was a t-shirt that says "Love All Thy Neighbors" in rainbow. This year it was a rainbow bling ring!

And I will leave you with my new favorite gay joke:
"Jesse Helms and Newt Gingrich were shaking hands congratulating themselves on the introduction of an antigay bill in Congress. If it passes, they won't be able to shake hands, because it will then be illegal for a prick to touch an asshole." Judy Carte







2 comments:

  1. Love the joke! Love the pics! Love your ring. I will get there one year before I die. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Kari do look alike, but I also think she looks like Lacey! Great pics...it looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete