Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Way Back Wednesday--- 6 more days til D Day

I am sending nothing but good vibes and love out today to my sissy. 6 days from today she will be in Jefferson City taking the Missouri Bar Exam! She is stressed beyond belief so I haven't seen much of her since her return from the great North (Michigan). Last week was kind of about my little attitude in the pictures of us. This week is all about sisterly love.

Here we are in the driveway of our old house in the old wagon!
At the pumpkin patch. I am not sure which is worse, my sweater with lace collar or my sister's entire outfit.
With Santa at Mark Twain Mall, I think. Or maybe this was at my pre-school?
On the beach of Pensacola, Florida. I think this was taken right before my finger got cut off.
Squinting in the backyard. My sister takes the Worst Outfit award here for sure! WTF?
On our hot wheels infront of the neighbors fence that I took down many a time on my bike. What is with the flippin' bonnet to play in?
Halloween circa 1982? This was my sister's actual dance recital outfit which turned into my dress-up clothes after this. Clearly I am the cutest clown ever...complete with blue kicks!
At the St. Louis Zoo! Remember Super Gang? I totally forgot them until I saw my sister's shirt in this one. Loving my hat, not so much on the one piece outfit though.
In the backyard again. This looks like a repeat offender outfit on my sis but look closely...it is not. I am clearly plotting something in my mind in this one. Something evil...
Bathtub fun! Even my sister looks like a baby here. I was probably 1 year or around there so she was 6 or 6 1/2.
Good luck in Jeff City, Sissy! I am so proud of you for all that you have done and I know you will do fantastic on your test. Stay tuned for next week's final edition of Way Back- sisters...we are getting into the late 80's and early 90's now. You don't want to miss that!

Love, Peace and Hair Grease to All,
Little T

No comments:

Post a Comment