1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
An old friend's mother gave me a pair of vintage brown suede boots from the early 1970's. They are knee-high lace ups. I will never part with them.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
I did not but only because no one hit me up. As usual, my mother bought me some. She did finally figure out that Thin Mints are my sister's favorite and not mine so that was nice. I got 2 boxes of Tagalongs (my favorite!)and 1 Thin Mint. Not gonna lie, I will buy more as those little bias are selling them in the grocery store and outside of Target.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
I have always said that I would love to take dancing lessons of any kind. So no and yes.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
I was "the" responsible one. Too responsible.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
Just The Blindside and it was absolutely fantastic!
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
It is easier for me to watch someone else but I don't mind needles. I do have to watch the needle go into my skin, which I know bothers some people.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
I would say Sunday. It is usually my chill and leisure day. I sleep late and plan little. It is my do-what-I-want day. My friends and I observe something we call Skanky Sunday which basically means we don't shower and hang out in bum clothes all day. You are allowed to wash your face and brush your teeth but that is it!
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
I will always miss certain people but I carry them in my heart always.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
Not at all. I'm not scurred.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
I think I would go with Target. They sell furniture, household goods and clothes! I am such a cheapskate that it would be work for me to max anything out.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
Certain things like face wash, moisturizer, and make-up...my skin is nothing to mess with. Not really on food so much. Q Tips for sure...those cheapies will come off in your ear! Oh, and female products too.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
Definitely if I am telling someone how I feel. I am great with eye contact until I am vulnerable. I will totally deny it if you tell anyone though.