Monday, March 8, 2010

Boo-Yah

I GOT THE JOB AT US BANK! Thanks to the Universe and the good vibes from all of my friends and family-and all of you;-) I started the collections job today for training. They sent me over for my drug test around 2pm with the other trainees. I got the call while I was waiting for my results. I stepped out to speak privately. They made an offer I really can't refuse and they would like me to start on March 22nd. I have to go in this week to fill out paperwork for a background check which will take a week or so. I will also have to drug test this week. Once all of that is complete I will be set to start. I have no worries on any of that. I have worked security for years and that comes with background checks, fingerprints and a promise of your first born so I know I am good. I don't know how people fail drug tests these days with all of the things on the market to fix that. I have decided to work at the collection agency for the next 2 weeks until the job starts. I already took 2 weeks off after being laid off so I would be bored with another two. I don't have money for the travel I would love to do so I might as well work. Plus, paychecks are nice! I feel bad quitting them after just a few weeks but I plan to be honest (next week, of course) and just let them know I got an offer that I could not refuse. Turnover is super high in collections so I don't think they will be mad. I don't desire to burn any bridges for sure. I prefer to keep my karma in tact. Thanks for all of your bloggy lovin' and good vibes!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! Good things happen to good people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Good job! Hope it works out to be a great place to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you to all of you! I am so excited;-)

    ReplyDelete