Monday, May 18, 2009

Queen of Awe-Summm?

This is my first tag by fellow blogger. I take that back, Laura might have tagged me once before but I didn’t get it. I am still not sure I do but I will give it a whirl. Not sure how these links and things will work out and I know nothing about tagging but here goes:

My new role of Queen of Awe-Summm requires me to do the following:
1. List 7 things that make me Awe-Summm
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you)

7 Things That Make Me Awe-Summm:
1. My life experiences and the people in them assist me each day to help friends through trying times. I am told that I am a good listener and I give great advice. Now if only I could learn to take my own advice.
2. I am one of the most loyal and honest friends you will ever have. My friendships are one of the biggest and most important investments of my life. I will also make you regret the day you met me if you cross me. It’s a Scorpio thing and I do see it as a positive so it goes on the list of things that make me Awe-summm!
3. I read a book a week, sometime 3 or 4 and I love learning new things. I am a history geek. I love a true story or any story that follows human emotion to a positive place and outcome.
4. I love to cook. I don’t mind laundry. Mowing the lawn and painting are therapeutic for me.
5. I am a fierce advocate for the underdog. I have always been one to stand up and make people take notice of injustice. I will vote/bet on the underdog any day and I usually win when I do. I believe that most people are more successful when faced with adversity than when handed things on a silver platter.
6. I love to go places where I don’t know anyone. I pride myself on making friends and finding “my people” no matter where I go.
7. My spirit and enthusiasm for life have to round out this list. I have an inner determination to make this life everything that I want it to be and more and I know I will succeed. There are frustrating times but I know my goal. I see my path and I won’t ever give up until I am there.

Laura was right. It really isn’t very easy to brag on yourself when we are conditioned not to do that. It was a good feeling though, so thanks!

Okay, so now for the 7 other bloggers that I know are Queens:
1. Anrazel at http://companiontothewind.blogspot.com/
2. Joanne at http://espenshadesescapades.blogspot.com/
3. Flat Foot Floozy at http://flatfootfloosy.blogspot.com/
4. Gina at http://namastebyday.blogspot.com/
I don’t have any other blogger friends for now so this will have to do. Happy Monday to all!

2 comments:

  1. I think all of those things definitely make you pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thanks for passing on the awesome award!

    ReplyDelete